Woah Group ("we", "us" or "our") is committed to protect the privacy and security of our customers and we will only collect, record, hold, store, disclose, transfer and use your personal information as outlined below.
We will only:
- collect information where it is necessary for us to do so and we will only collect information if it is relevant to our dealings with you; and
- keep your information for as long as we are either required to by law or as is relevant for the purposes for which it was collected.
You can visit the web located at the following URL: https://www.woahgroup.com ("Webpage") made available from time to time and browse without having to provide personal details. During your visit to the Platform you remain anonymous and at no time can we identify you unless you have an account on the Platform and log on with your username and password.
We will continue to comply with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (No. 26 of 2012) ("PDPA").
If you have any comments, suggestions or complaints, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
Collection, Use and Disclosure of Personal Data
When you create a Woah Group account, or otherwise provide us with information, whether true or not, which would enable us to identify you ("Personal Information"). Personal Information we collect may include your:
- Email address
- Delivery address
- Contact details
- Date of Birth
You should only submit to us or the Platform, Personal Information which is accurate and not misleading and you must keep it up to date and inform us of changes. We reserve the right to request for documentation to verify the Personal Information provided by you.
We will only be able to collect your Personal Information if you voluntarily submit the same to us. If you choose not to submit your Personal Information to us or subsequently withdraw your consent to our use of your Personal Information, we may not be able to provide you with our services. You may access and update your Personal Information submitted to us at any time as described below.
If you provide Personal Information of any third party to us, we assume that you have obtained the required consent from the relevant third party to share and transfer his/her Personal Information to us.
The Personal Information we collect from you will be used, or shared with third parties (including related companies, third party service providers, and third party sellers), for some or all of the following purposes:
- To process orders you submit through the Platform. Payments that you make through the Platform for products will be processed by our agent
- To facilitate your use of our services and/or access to the Platform;
- To deliver the products you have purchased through the Platform. We may pass your Personal Information on to a third party in order to make delivery of the product to you (for example to our courier or supplier)
- To update you on the delivery of the products and for customer support purposes
- To compare information, and verify with third parties in order to ensure that the information is accurate
- We will use the information you provide to administer your account (if any) with us; verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you make online; audit the downloading of data from the Platform; improve the layout and/or content of the pages of the Platform and customise them for users; identify visitors on the Platform; carry out research on our users’ demographics and behaviour; provide you with information we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us, including information about our or third party sellers’ products and services, provided you have indicated that you have not objected to being contacted for these purposes;
- When you register an account with us or otherwise provide us with your Personal Information through the Platform, we will also use your Personal Information to send you marketing and/or promotional materials about our or third party sellers’ products and services from time to time. You can unsubscribe from receiving marketing information at any time by using the unsubscribe function within the electronic marketing material. We may use your contact information to send newsletters from us and from our related companies; and
- In exceptional circumstances, we may be required to disclose Personal Information, such as when there are grounds to believe that the disclosure is necessary to prevent a threat to life or health, or for law enforcement purposes, or for fulfillment of legal and regulatory requirements and requests.
We may share your Personal Information with third parties and our affiliates for the above mentioned purposes, specifically, completing a transaction with you, managing your account and our relationship with you, marketing and fulfilling any legal or regulatory requirements and requests as deemed necessary by us. In sharing your Personal Information with them, we endeavor to ensure that the third parties and our affiliates keep your Personal Information secure from unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure, or similar risks and retain your Personal Information only for as long as they need your Personal Information to achieve the above mentioned purposes.
In disclosing or transferring your Personal Information to third parties and our affiliates located overseas, we will take steps to ensure that the receiving jurisdiction has in place a standard of protection accorded to Personal Information that is comparable to the protection under or up to the standard of the PDPA.
We do not engage into the business of selling customers’ Personal Information to third parties.
Withdrawal Of Consent
If you would like to unsubscribe from our newsletter, or opt-out of our loyalty program detailed instructions are provided at the bottom of all emails sent out. If you would like to unsubscribe from any of our other mailing lists, or to withdraw your consent to our use of your personal data, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your personal data will be retained for as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it is collected or for business or legal purposes, or in accordance with applicable laws. Your personal data may also continue to be retained on our databases to the extent permitted by law.
Accessing And Correcting Your Personal Data
You may review and correct your personal data by signing into your user account and selecting 'Update Profile' or equivalent, or by contacting us at email@example.com. We will only disclose personal data to the individual who registered his/her personal data with our website, and only after confirming the identity of the registered party.
Please allow fourteen (14) working days for your request to be processed.
In relation to any request for access to any personal data, we reserve the right to charge a nominal fee for the processing of this request in accordance with applicable local legislation.
Deletion of your account with us will not automatically delete the personal data held about you. If you would like to request that we delete all personal data together with the deletion of your account, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our ability to comply with your deletion request is subject to any applicable legal or other requirement to maintain certain records of your personal data. In that regard, please note that the deletion of your personal data from our database will result in us not being able to provide you with the products or services that you have requested from us.
Security of Your Personal Information
We ensures that all information collected will be safely and securely stored. We protect your Personal Information by:
- Restricting access to Personal Information
- Maintaining technology products to prevent unauthorised computer access
- Securely destroying your Personal Information when it is no longer needed for any legal or business purpose
If you believe that your privacy has been breached by us, please contact us at email@example.com.
Please use unique numbers, letters and special characters, and do not share your password to anyone. If you do share your password with others, you will be responsible for all actions taken in the name of your account and the consequences. If you lose control of your password, you may lose substantial control over your Personal Information and other information submitted to us. You could also be subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf. Therefore, if your password has been compromised for any reason or if you have grounds to believe that your password has been compromised, you should immediately contact us and change your password. You are reminded to log off of your account and close the browser when finished using a shared computer.
Collection of Computer Data
When you visit our webpage, our company servers will automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. This data may include:
- Your computer's IP address
- Browser type
- Webpage you were visiting before you came to our Platform
- The pages within the Platform which you visit
- The time spent on those pages, items and information searched for on the Platform, access times and dates, and other statistics.
This information is collected for analysis and evaluation in order to help us improve our website and the services and products we provide.
If you wish to withdraw your consent to our use of your Personal Information, request access and/or correction of your Personal Information, have any queries, comments or concerns, or require any help on technical or cookie-related matters, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated: 25 March 2021